Reynolds, William W.
William Woolsey Reynolds (1833-1917), a native of Tennessee, came to Santa Cruz in 1856, working as a carpenter. He was shown as a property owner ("residence") on the 1866 Santa Cruz map, in "Block No. 3" (Green Street). Reynolds bought a building from the nearby Methodist church in 1864, moved it to his empty lot, and converted it into a residence. He sold the property in 1867.