Moore, Charles C.
Charles C. Moore "was a West-Coast executive and financier" (Chase) who bought a large estate around High Street in 1906. The land was previously owned by realtor Henry Meyrick, and was originally part of Rancho Tres Ojos de Agua. Anthony Allegrini later bought part of the estate and created the subdivision called "Allegro Heights" in 1939.
- The Sidewalk Companion to Santa Cruz Architecture (4th ed. 2023), Chapter Four, entry (76), page 120