Bull, Thomas

From Santa Cruz County history wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Thomas Bull (d.1878) came to Santa Cruz County ca.1860 from Canandaigua, NY (after some time in San Francisco), and established a lime manufaturing operation near Felton. Today's Bull Creek remembers his name. Bull's sister Eliza also came to Santa Cruz, in 1861, and married Joseph Boston a year later. Also from Canandaigua was Israel C. Willson, so the families were presumably acquaintanced before emigrating west.